Our Office’s Safety Precautions
The Team wants you to know we're thinking of you. We want to share some of the things we're working on here at Sierra Crest Dental. While our office already adheres to these standard precautions, there are several common sense recommendations we are implementing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Screening patients for signs or symptoms of infection prior to each appointment as well as when you arrive. Patient Screening Form.PDF
- Making sure our masks, gloves, and eye protection are appropriate for the procedures performed.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if you experience any of the following:
- Cold or Flu like symptoms
We will discuss your health status, the dental treatment you require, and whether or not visiting our office will be safe for you, our other patients, and our staff.
When you visit our office we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask to your appointment, be prepared to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
- Wait in your vehicle and text the office at 530-587-9095 and one of our team members will check you in.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.